Ivanti Identity Management
Today’s workforce is composed of people who may be full- or part-time, temporary, contractors, consultants, interns, pensioners, or retirees. With global employees working in multiple offices or remotely, safeguarding their identity— including characteristics and data attributes—is increasingly challenging and crucial to maintaining business security.
Automated onboarding provides access and provisions employees with services, applications, and devices. When employees’ roles or responsibilities change, access is adjusted automatically as needed. When people leave an organization, automated offboarding ensures quick and efficient cancellation of account access and privileges, while ensuring policy consistency and reducing the risk of security breaches.
Ivanti® Identity Director, an attribute-based identity management solution, empowers IT staff to manage identities and access to company resources easily and expertly. It gives employees the right levels of access based on identity and enables them to stay productive while the business remains secure.
- Saving maximally time and human resources spent on IT systems.
- Optimize your IT investment costs.
- Control, enhance and improve the quality of IT services.
- Improve customer satisfaction and relationships.
- Enhance enterprise competitive advantage.
- Increase labor productivity and professionalism of IT staff.
MODEL OF IMPLEMENTATION
- Secure employee onboarding and offboarding: Grant access for a secure and productive first day, and automatically adapt rights as roles change or they leave the organization.
- Demonstrate compliance: Consistently enforce policies through automation. Track and log access to sensitive apps and data to simplify audits.
- Govern identities effectively: Aggregate attributes from Active Directory, HR, payroll, and project management systems to establish a single user identity.
- Identity lifecycle management: Manage through an auditable workflow and approval processes. Control access rights and permissions as roles change.
- Identity warehouse: Collect attribute and access qualification info from existing external sources.
- Automated provisioning: Provision access to systems, apps and services based on identity to mitigate the risk of human error and avoid manual process.
- Visual workflows: Automate and manage the execution of identity related workflows.
- Access certification: Streamline manual processes associated with attestation and governance activities.
- Web and mobile self-service: Users can request, approve, and manage available corporate apps and services via a web storefront and mobile app.
- Password reset: Allow users to reset passwords for federated and non-federated systems as part of identity workflows.
- APIs AND INTEGRATIONS: Easily connect to third-party systems. Leverage pre-built and community connectors.
WHAT MAKES IVANTI DIFFERENT?
- 100% web-based and usable on all types of devices.
- The elements of the solution are established based on best practices.
- Real-time analysis and extraction reports.
- Simple configuration, easy and quick setup.
- Integrated user management tools and displays detailed information of terminals.
- Workflow automation and voice integration solutions help get things done quickly.
- Flexible deployment tools based on native codebase.