Simplilearn’s online Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Architect certification course introduces you to the flexible infrastructure and platform services provided by Google Cloud Platform. In this course, you will learn how to analyze and deploy infrastructure components such as networks, storage systems, and application services.
- 20 hours of online self-paced learning
- 20 demos included
- Industry-recognized course completion certificate
- Lifetime access to online self-paced learning
- After completing this course, students will have knowledge and skills about:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Virtual machines
- Identity access management
- Load balancer
- Content and delivery network
- Cloud SQL
- Google Cloud Storage
This Google Cloud Platform Architect course is well-suited for: Software developers, Cloud solutions architects, Systems operators, DevOps engineers
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform fundamentals or any cloud platform is beneficial
- Basic knowledge of command-line tools and Linux operating system environments
- Prior operations experience in deploying and managing applications, either on-premises or in a public cloud environment
EXAM AND CERTIFICATION
What happen if I don’t pass the GCP certification exam?
If you don't pass on the first attempt, you can retake it after 14 days. If you don't pass in the second attempt, you must wait for 60 days before you can take it a third time. If you don't pass on the third attempt, you must wait for one year before taking it again.
How long are GCP certifications valid for?
GCP certificates are valid for two years.
- Introduction to Google Cloud for Techs
- Google Cloud - Introduction to GCP
- Google Cloud IAM - (Identity & Access Management)
- Google Regions & Zones
- Google Cloud - Virtual Machine
- Networking (VPC)
- Google Cloud Load balancer & Autoscaling
- CDN - Content & Delivery Network
- Google Cloud Storage - Cloud SQL
- Cloud Storage - Datastore
- Cloud Storage - Spanner
- Google Cloud Storage - Storage (Store that Gorilla picture!)