MongoDB Developer and Administrator Certification Training
Become an expert MongoDB developer and administrator by gaining an in-depth knowledge of NoSQL and mastering skills of data modeling, ingestion, query, sharding, and data replication. The course includes industry-based projects in e-learning and telecom domains. It is best suited for database administrators, software developers, system administrators, and analytics professionals.
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 17 hours of self-paced video
- Includes 3 industry-based projects on e-learning and telecom domains
- Includes 6 hands-on lab exercises to be executed in a virtual machine
- Get experience certificate as MongoDB Developer and Administrator
- Develop expertise in writing Java and NodeJS applications using MongoDB
- Master the skills of Replication and Sharding of data in MongoDB to optimize read/write performance
- Perform installation, configuration, and maintenance of MongoDB environment
- Get hands-on experience in creating and managing different types of indexes in MongoDB for query execution
- Proficiently store unstructured data in MongoDB
- Develop skill sets in processing huge amounts of data using MongoDB tools
- Gain proficiency in MongoDB configuration, backup methods as well as monitoring and operational strategies
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of managing DB Notes, Replica Sets & Master-Slave concepts
Who should learn:
- Database Administrators
- Database Architects
- Software Developers
- Software Architects
- Database Professionals
- Project Managers
- IT developers, Testers
- Analytics professionals
- Research professionals
- System Administrators
Why should learn:
The data storage and data handling demands of businesses have increased as they are now exposed to vast volumes of data from various sources. Not to mention, there is also an immense diversity of data that needs to be stored and processed. In this scenario, data-centric web applications have become a necessity. MongoDB emerges as a powerful contender because of the full range of features and functionalities it offers. The growing demand for MongoDB development services is proof of the database's popularity. This would be a great time to learn more about MongoDB, as it is the most popular NoSQL database, with significant adoption in the top 500 organizations in the world.
The prerequisites for the MongoDB Certification course are:
- Fundamental knowledge of any programming language
- Basic understanding of any database, SQL, and query language for databases
- Working knowledge of Linux or Unix based systems (not mandatory)
- It is recommended to do at least one of the following two courses. As it provides an excellent foundation for this course.
- Big Data Hadoop Developer
- Big Data Hadoop Administrator
- Exam & Certification
- Unlock Simplilearn certificate
- Online Classroom:
- You need to attend one complete batch.
- Complete 1 project and 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.
- Online Self-Learning:
- Complete 85% of the course.
Complete 1 project and 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 60%.